Welcome to our class website!
I will keep you updated on things going on in our class. I hope you visit often!!!!
PARCC testing is upon us. We will begin with ELA PARCC testing on Monday, May 2nd, Wednesday, May 4th and Thursday, May 5. Please make sure your child has a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast.
It is also important for your child to know their multiplication, division, addition and subtraction facts. This will help them solve the problems they will face on the PARCC.
Thanks for your support!
Please continue to help your child with their multiplication and division facts. It is essential that they learn their facts through their 12s in order to create an easier math life.
We have begun our Mystery unit in reading. We are all about stepping into the detective's shoes and looking for CLUES CLUES CLUES!!!!
We have started our Pilgrim Unit in Social Studies and the students continue to be fascinated that it all happened here in Plymouth! We are so fortunate to have amazing history in our wonderful town!
We need tissues and paper towels all the time. Please think about picking up extra next time you're at the grocery store. Seems like those sniffles are with us all year.
We are moving into our multiplication facts. We know our 0's, 1's and 2's.
Just a few reminders...
1. Our classroom is always NUT FREE!
2. We are always looking for good quality paper towels to keep our classroom clean! (Bounty, Brawny)
3. Please have your child refrain from bringing toys to school. This includes Pokemon cards and other collections of cards.
4. Third Graders should be reading for 15 minutes per night.
5. Please feel free to contact me for anything!
First day 2015-2016