Welcome to our class website!
I will keep you updated on things going on in our class. I hope you visit often!!!!
Happy Last Week of School everyone!!! Last week was a busy one...talent show, PSMS filed trip to visit Pen Pals, World Ocean Day, and Field Day!!! This week we have our Big Friends/Little Friends End-of-the-year Stephen's Field Celebration!!
The last day of school is Monday, June 20th. It is a 1/2 day of school.
We need tissues and paper towels all the time. Please think about picking up extra next time you're at the grocery store. Seems like those sniffles are with us all year.
Just a few reminders...
1. Our classroom is always NUT FREE!
2. We are always looking for good quality paper towels to keep our classroom clean! (Bounty, Brawny)
3. Please have your child refrain from bringing toys to school. This includes gum, Pokemon cards and other collections of cards.
4. Third Graders should be reading for 15 minutes per night.
5. Please feel free to contact me for anything!
First day 2015-2016