Welcome to our class website!
I will keep you updated on things going on in our class. I hope you visit often!!!!
Happy New Year!!
There will be an 1/2 day of school on Wednesday, February 10th.
Winter break is the week of February 15, 2016.
We welcome Gino and Nikko to our classroom. We wish Connor good luck as he moves to a new home, town and school!
Please continue to help your child with perimeter, area and measuring to the nearest 1/2 inch.
We continue to read non-fiction. We have started reading biographies and continue to work on our summaries.
We have started our Pilgrim Unit in Social Studies and the students continue to be fascinated that it all happened here in Plymouth! We are so fortunate to have amazing history in our wonderful town!
We need tissues and paper towels all the time. Please think about picking up extra next time you're at the grocery store. Seems like those sniffles are with us all year.
We are moving into our multiplication facts. We know our 0's, 1's and 2's.
Just a few reminders...
1. Our classroom is always NUT FREE!
2. We are always looking for good quality paper towels to keep our classroom clean! (Bounty, Brawny)
3. Please have your child refrain from bringing toys to school. This includes Pokemon cards and other collections of cards.
4. Third Graders should be reading for 15 minutes per night.
5. Please feel free to contact me for anything!
First day 2015-2016